ZOLLER Inc. will host the 2nd Annual Open House this May at our North American Headquarters in Ann Arbor, MI! This two day event invites guests to experience the latest efficiency accelerators in manufacturing from ZOLLER, network with industry professionals, and learn about the outlook and opportunities for shops in Defense and Aerospace as well as other key manufacturing segments.
In addition to presentations and demonstrations from ZOLLER experts, visitors will enjoy a keynote address from Gavin Brown, President of the Michigan Aerospace Manufacturers Association on Wednesday, May 8th, as well as a customer panel discussion from a selection of 'Top Shops' on May 9th, which addresses key drivers of performance at metal cutting facilities.
The Technology Days & Open House at ZOLLER is a chance to explore and experience every ZOLLER solution first hand to see exactly how ZOLLER can help improve the efficiency of manufacturing processes! Check out these great technical presentations at the ZOLLER Technology Days and Open House:
• Downtime Reduction with Tool Presetting
• Advances in Cutting Tool Inspection with Automation
• Interfaces for Grinding Machines
• All-in-One: Universal Presetting, Measuring and Heat-Shrink Solutions
• TMS Tool Management Solutions Software 101
• 'Art-to-Part': Live Demonstrations of the Complete Production Process with ZOLLER
• CAD/CAM and Simulation Interfaces with ZOLLER
The Open House will run from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on both Wednesday and Thursday, and feature technical and partner presentations in both the morning and afternon, all day interactive demos on the entire ZOLLER technology portfolio and delicious authentic American BBQ lunch as well as a Happy Hour for extended peer to peer networking.
Space is limited. Register here before May 1st in order to guarantee your spot for this can't-miss event!